IMPORTANT : The General Data Protection Regulation ( GDPR ) applies in the countries of the European Union from 25 May 2018. It introduces new rules for privacy notices, as well as for the processing and security of personal data.
The www.amazingevia.com is always aware of your information, your rights and the protection of your personal data. For any question you have please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and on the phone +30 6980089150 .
Along with the business and internal information systems of our company, the website www.amazingevia.com is designed to comply with the following national and international data protection and privacy laws:
Responsible for processing personal data
Controller of personal data to this site ( www.amazingevia.com ) is Vasia Dima, with address Kosti Palama 11 Aliveri, 34500 contact phone +30680089050 , email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Performers of personal data processing
We use a number of third parties to process personal data about us. These three bodies have been carefully selected and all of them comply with the current data protection legislation.
The processors of personal data on behalf of the controller are:
The www.amazingevia.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Your personal information (name, email, phone, address) is collected and used only to inform you about our articles, our news, offers, contests, gifts, events and information that we think you will be interested in about our services . You can be sure that this information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We collect and process your personal data only when absolutely necessary .We will never sell, rent, distribute, or disclose your personal information in any way . If you are under the age of 16, you MUST have your parents’ consent before using the services of www.amazingevia.com . The IP address through which the PC has access to the Internet and then to our site is used exclusively for the collection of statistical data.
In more detail:
Cookies – Anonymous data
– at the time the visitor first visited the site
– at the time the visitor visited the site the next time
– which pages of the site he / she ended up with
– how much time he spent on each page of the site
– the visitor’s IP address
– the country to which the visitor’s IP corresponds
– the type of visitor’s device (laptop, desktop, tablet or mobile)
– the screen resolution resolution of the visitor’s device ( eg 1920×1080)
– in the browser used (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari etc)
– on the operating system installed on its device (Windows, Android, Ubuntu, OS, etc.)
– on the site from which it came to our site (eg from the search engines Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, etc.)
– in its distinction each visitor to new or old
Purpose of anonymous data processing: although anonymous data is not protected by the GDPR, from the above anonymous data our focus is solely on reporting the total daily traffic from all our visitors and which websites are of most interest to us.
Περισσότερα information about cookies >>>> ( http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm )
What is personal data processing?
It is any operation or series of operations performed with or without the use of automated means, in personal data or in personal data sets, such as collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, the search for information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
Personal data we process
Personal data is any information relating to an identifiable or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). identity, location data, online identity or one or more factors that characterize the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Your personal data, which we process on our website is:
– in the Newsletter Subscription Form: your email and the time of your registration
– in the Contact Form: your name, email and the contact message you want to send us
– in the Contact Form – Expression of Interest: name, email, phone, message. In our system the form is stored as it was submitted to us at the time of submission and your IP internet address.
– We collect your personal information (name, address, phone, email), always with your written consent, during your visit to our store.
For what purposes do we process your personal data
– on the Newsletter Subscription page: because you chose to receive newsletters from us, to read special material, offers, events, our new services and to satisfy the reasonable interest of our company for the commercial promotion of its services
– in the forms of expression of interest: because we must respond to your request and provide you with any information related to our services for which you expressed interest and any other issues regarding our business that may concern you.
– in our store by filling in the contact form and your written consent: for reasons of safer and more efficient provision of our services in the context of our cooperation, in the context of compliance with tax legislation, but also in order to inform you about our services, future offers, news and events, via informative emails, by phone and by sms.
What are your rights?
– to be informed by us for the purposes of processing : see the section entitled “For what purposes do we process your personal data”
– to be informed by us about the categories of your personal data : your data on the website www.amazingevia.com is merely personal data (see section “Personal data we process”) and does not include sensitive personal data (eg ethnicity, race, religion, trade union, biometric, genetic or medical data), sensitive personal data can only be processed in framework of the service that we will provide to you during your visit to our space
– to be informed by us about the recipients : your personal information is not transferred to third parties other than the above mentioned processors and exclusively for the purposes mentioned above for each of them, without any further possibility of transmission or processing of your data by them.
– to be informed by us about the storage time : your personal data are stored until you ask us to delete them.
– ask us for a correction : if you realize that some personal data you entered incorrectly or because something changed along the way, you can ask us to correct it
– ask us to delete : you have the right to “forget” and at any time you can ask us to delete all personal data you entered
– ask us to limit the processing : you can for example ask us to receive informative emails instead of one every month, one email every two or three months, etc., unless you have assigned us a task and the law determines the required data collection
– object to their processing : you can contact us, eg by phone or email or through other communication channels (see the communication policy), requesting that your personal data not be stored – processed
– get your consent back : in this case you will simply not receive informative emails and sms. We include a delete link in each of our emails to you, which you can use if you do not wish to receive such messages from us in the future. With a simple message to our email ( www.amazingevia.com ) or a phone on our telephone number ( 30 698 0089150 ) you can ask us to stop receiving informational sms and calls.
– be informed by us about the existence of automated decision-making : your personal data is not subject to an automated decision-making system (this is done on human resource sites with color, ethnicity, origin, age, medical history, etc. or systems some companies to monitor job performance and correlate it with sensitive data)
– ask us for a copy of your personal data : what is simpler than giving you the information you entered, nothing more or less
– lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority : our intention is to immediately satisfy your legal rights, if any of your requests were not granted within one month, we inform you if we will need an additional extension of one more month or inform you of the reasons why we are unable to satisfy your request, so you decide if you want to file a complaint to the competent supervisory authority:
Personal Data Protection Authority
Offices: 1-3 Kifissias, PC 115 23, Athens
Call Center: + 30-210 6475600
Fax: + 30-210 6475628
What mechanisms are used to protect personal data?
The security of the performed processing is maintained at high levels by applying encryption methods, and grading access rights to the users of our systems. Όλα web traffic (file transfer) between this site and your browser is encrypted and transferred via HTTPS using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
Our special obligations
In case of breach of the confidentiality of communications, which includes the possibility that personal data has been disclosed, then within 72 hours of the recognition of the event we notify the competent supervisory authority and the natural persons to whom the personal data belongs.
As we do not employ more than 250 employees in our company, we do occasionally process personal data, we do not process sensitive personal data or we process criminal data, so we are not required to keep a record of personal data processing activities.
Risk assessment from personal data management
The word risk is used in modern ISO standards to “quantify” the likelihood and severity of the effects of a hazard. The danger in our case is the violation of the confidentiality of personal data, ie their disclosure, and the severity of the effects reported to the natural persons to whom the data belong.
Given that the number of people and their personal data, which we process on our website, is much smaller than a website, say, e-shop type and with the security mechanisms that we apply, we estimate that the risk is negligible.
For more information do not hesitate to contact us:
KOSTI PALAMA 11, ALIVERI, 34500